Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Adventures: Stress and School

Hey friends!
Let me tell you, out of all the adventures I have been on, the adventure of stress is the least fun. I have officially been in school for a month now and let me tell you it is no fun. Actually, pieces of it are fun, the friends, the football games, and the boys ( wink wink). But the piles of homework, papers, and tests makes me feel like crying at any second. This year I am taking 4 APs and an honors class, plus participating in a varsity sport and multiple clubs. Basically it is a death wish. Not to mention it has killed my social life.

I started off school on a bad foot. I was sick with a stomach virus which was only made worse by the stress of back to school. All throughout the day I had to endure stomach pains, nausea, inability to eat and extreme tiredness. After multiple doctors visits, I finally got to a spot where I thought everything was on the mend....apparently not. For the past almost 2 weeks, I wake up several times at night, and every morning I feel extremely nauseous. Not a fun way to start off your day.

I have no doubt things will only get better from here. Hopefully I will continue to adjust to being back to school and this enormous class load. Im relaxing by spending every minute possible with my family and jamming out to country music in my car.

Here is what I would like to know: How do you, my readers, deal with stress? Do you go to therapists, use relaxation techniques, use a certain diet, what? What do you find helps you the most?

Now for the apology.
I am so sorry I have ignored my duties as a blogger since school began. I have been so stressed and so sick I just couldn't find the willpower to write for you guys. But I promise I will be back to writing at least weekly if not more. Coming up, I have a review of Sunputty Sunscreen, an incredible jewelry line,  a green tea product, and a fun, quirky, crafty sort of product that I'm not really sure how to describe. I will have hopefully at last two of these up this weekend for you guys.

I also have a contest involving one of these products coming up so get ready!

To all of you who are reading this, thanks for sticking around during my absence. It really sucks that I worked so hard to build up this blog and just let it slip away like that. I hope that you guys aren't too mad at me!

I love you all!
XOXO
Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment