Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fashion: Bib & Tuck

Hello friends!
I've got something special for you today! It is actually a website!

The website is called Bib & Tuck. It is a unique place online where you can buy and sell clothes. But what makes it different from say Ebay is that you do not use actual money. When you Bib, or sell, something you set a price in the currency in the site. When you sell it, that "money" goes into your account and is taken away form the other persons. Then you can use that "money" to Tuck, or buy, things that you love.

Everything on the site is super high fashion, and most of it is designer. They have everything from Topshop to Prada to Michael Kors and everything in between. I love so many of the clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories on the site its ridiculous!

If you want to check it, here is the website:
https://www.bibandtuck.com/

Want to see my most wanted items right now?







Guys, defiantly go check this sure out. I know you will love it!
Smooches my darlings!

Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

P.S. I have got some great stuff coming up in the next week or two so keep an eye out!




No comments:

Post a Comment