Friday, August 2, 2013

And I'm Off!... again

I leave tomorrow morning for my last trip of the summer! Its a family trip to visit some relatives but I will get to do some shopping, hiking, and adventuring while there so I am looking forward to it. I will be sure to post photos when I get back.

I have several things coming up for you lovely people:
- A review of this wonderful book River Magic
- A fashion article about a newer brand Awake and Dressed based in the UK
- A review of a pain relief cream by Noxicare and a giveaway!
-An beauty article about my experience with a sunscreen by Sun Putty (hint hint it was awesome!)

I will try to get the article about River Magic out in the next day or two so that you guys have time to get it and read it before school gets back in.

Love!
Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment