Tuesday, August 13, 2013

WOOHOO!

Guys! I have big news...
We reached 500 views!
Tomorrow will mark this blog being open for two months, and look where we are. This is all thanks to you guys who come back and read my ramblings week after week.
Now some of you are probably thinking, 500 views, pshh thats nothing, and you are sorta right. 500 views is just the beginning. Hopefully we will continue to gain views and followers every day. This is just the beginning guys and I hope you guys are going to stick around.

So you want to hear what I have coming up?
- A book review of Get Lost
- An article about a fabulous product, Sun Putty
- Pictures from Oregon

While this is all great, I have some sad news as well... my tryouts for my dance team start tomorrow and my school starts Tuesday. My school goes from 8-3:04 and my practice goes from 3:30-6. On top of this I have homework every night and games on fridays. This, unfortunately, means that I am not going to be able to post as often. I will try to get you guys at least a post or two a week though.

If you like what you see, make sure you follow me on bloglovin by clicking on the button in the side bar.

I love you all!

XOXOX
Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Well done on 500 views!! xo

    Http://www.rocketdreamers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete