Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Adventure: Jekyll

So you guys are probably wondering what I have been doing these past two weeks. Well here is part one of what I did. The first week I was away, I was on Jekyll Island in Georgia for a religious and sports camp. I go with my church and this was my third year going. We stay on the beach, worship god, play sports, and checkout hot guys all day. It is probably my favorite place in the world.

Here are some photos to show you a bit of what Jekyll is like.

Sunrise on the last morning


Some of my best friends and I

The bus ride is 22 hours long. At least its a coach bus.              I went to Golden Corral for the first time

Hope ya'll enjoyed my photos! Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to hear more! 

XO
Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

P.S. I am going to be having a giveaway soon so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment