Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fashion: The Loot #1

So I am going to try something I have seen on a couple other blogs. My "Loot" posts will be about stuff I have recently bought, how much I paid for, etc. just so you guys can see my personal style and hear about some of the great deals I am getting. I am all about garage/yard sales, resale store, consignment shops, thrift stores, antique stores and just smaller stores in general so a lot of my items will come from those:

Old Camera case that I will be using as a purse
Antique Shop $15

Small Antique Wheel to be used for crafting
Western Store $3


An amazing handcrafted America Chair! I am obsessed with this!
Upholstery barn $20 (You'll hear about this barn in an upcoming post)

A cool long sleeve shirt with embroidery
Thrift Shop $6


 Fringe leggings!
Western Store $20



 Awesome patterned skirt
Western Store $18




"Don't Mess With Texas" Jacket
Thrift Store $8


 An old Boy Scout Uniform
Antique Store $8




 Beautifully beaded, antique, floor length dress in crimson. I am in love with this
Thrift Store $15 (!!!)

Metal hand being used to hold my rings
Antique Store $10

So what do you guys think? Do you like this sort of post or should I stop these? Please let me know in the comments! I have several articles coming up such as
Beauty: The Woes of Sensitive Skin
Adventure: The Upholstery Barn
Adventure: 4th of July
Book: Fearless
Book: Hym and Hurr
A Guest Post!

I have to give a shootout to Thierry Mugler, especially Elizabeth who works there. I sent them an email with the article I wrote about them and today I got a little package containing three samples of some of their fragrances and a handwritten note. Super Kudos to you!

Also, I think I am going to start trying some new products whether jewelry, fashion, or beauty so that I can give you guys recommendations on companies you may never have thought of trying.

Until later!
X Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily







No comments:

Post a Comment