Saturday, July 13, 2013

Adventure: 4th of July

Hey guys! Crazy double entry day right! Well surprise there might be even more today! The reason: I am leaving tonight for a week long trip to Georgia. I will be unable to post during this time so I want to make sure you guys have some stuff to read and look at until I get back. Then I will be doing another super post next Saturday or Sunday because then on Sunday night I leave for West Virginia where I will be building houses for a week on a mission trip. When I get back things will pretty much go back to normal with a couple posts a week. I have got 4 articles lined up right now. Three are about books I read recently and the third is a beauty product that I am currently trying. So you guys will get at least one, maybe two of those, today and then the rest when I get back. See you guys soon! Here is a photo diary of 4th of July week:

(Fried ice cream = YUM)












(I made peach cobbler!!)













Hope you guys enjoyed the photos!

XOXO
Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment