Saturday, July 13, 2013

Adventure: The Upholstery Barn

Hey guys!
So I actually visited this barn about a week and a half ago and thought you guys would like to see it. It is a huge barn, two stories, that is owned by an upholstery shop. But the coolest thing is how cool furniture it just spread out and piled up EVERYWHERE. Like you have to be really careful where you walk. I think pictures will be a better job of explaining than I can.
























Super cool, no? I had so much fun exploring! We ended up buying the american chair that I showed you in my loot post, a christmas themed chair, the glass case in these photos, and a barrister bookcase. I will say that this is in Michigan. If you live in or are visiting Michigan, let me know and I will let you know where it is. Hope you enjoyed the photos!

XOXO
Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment