Monday, July 1, 2013

Yikes!

Hey friends!
Sorry I have been so absent the past couple days. Want to hear why?
1. My power went out on Thursday
2. I was at dance camp Friday- Today

But the good news is, I will have TWO new posts for you today to make up for our posts missed, plus a couple others this week. I am going to write about dance camp in an adventure post, and hopefully do a fashion piece  on swimwear. I also have a beauty post about soft lips coming up, as well as an adventure post about this cool barn I visited, and a review of this book I'm reading write now that I think might interest you.

Also some exciting news, I am going to be doing a guest post on another blog! I will let you know more details soon but I will be doing an article about Fashion in 2013, though the article is still in the works. I am very excited and I hope you guys will check it out.

To my Canadian readers, Happy Canada Day!

Sorry again guys, hope I can make it up to you guys this week!

Love Love Love
X Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment