Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fashion: Swimsuits 2013 (Part 2)

The Classic (Triangle Bikini)
The classic bikini is the triangle bikini. Almost every store that carries swimwear carries a triangle bikini. These are the most common bikini and can be seen at the pool, beach, etc.
Pros: Easy to find, come in different colors, classic styles
Cons: Removable cups are annoying, everyones seen this before, can be hard to wear
Opinion: I think the triangle bikini is a safe bet as a bikini especially for women with smaller cup sizes. I own quite a few of those and generally like them. Its not hard to find a pattern or size you like since there are so many.


The Sporty Bikini
The sporty bikini is a bikini that while it is swimwear, it is more in the style of a sports bra than the other bikinis which are more string. These are perfect for beach sports, as well as provide more support and are more modest.
Pros: Modest, perfect for sports, support, comfortable
Cons: weird tan lines, not a classic style, harder to find
Opinions: I love this style because I spend a week each summer playing volleyball on the beach and this allows me to look cute while not being afraid to dive after the ball.


The Sporty One Piece
This is the bathing suit actual swimmers use. But this doesn't mean it can't be cute and that all women can't wear it. I have 5 nice bathing suits from companies such as Nike and Speedo that I LOVE! I encourage every women to own at least one as they make you look super sporty and are great for days when you are going to a waterpark.
Pros: Comfy, supportive, give you shape, won't fall off
Cons: can be unattractive, don't show much skin or cleavage
Opinions: I love them. Everyone should own one!


X Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment