Sunday, June 23, 2013

Adventure: To The Zoo We Go!

It was absolutely gorgeous here in Chicago today so my Mom and I decided to take a trip to our local zoo. I have not been to this zoo in several years so It was quite fun. I took some pictures to share with you guys. I am warning you know they were taken with my phone so they are horrible quality.












There were so many babies it was ridiculous! We saw baby Giraffes, Addax, Sloth Bear Cubs, and Chipmunks. The Giraffe baby is six months old and his name is Dave! There was also a giraffe born two days ago but he wasn't out yet. The Sloth Bear cubs were playing together and one of them is named Bhaloo like the bear from "Jungle Book". One of my best friends works at the zoo so I got a lot of inside information from her. 3 of the dolphins at the zoo are also pregnant at the moment, so I am going with my friend back to the zoo later this summer when they are born. The chipmunks were not an exhibit on purpose but instead they made their burrow in one of the front lawns!

I really enjoyed my adventure to the zoo, and I encourage everyone to visit theirs. While it may seem childish, we are all kids at heart.

On an unrelated note, the blog is growing daily! I would love to get even more comments and questions. You can leave these in the comments section or contact me through my new Contact Page! You can find the link as well in the side bar. Also, if you like what you read I would love if you would follow me on bloglovin. I am willing to follow back any blogs that follow this one. And if you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to leave it in the comments below.

I am also looking into doing some fun reviews for you guys. This could be books, sunscreens, pain killers (because god knows with sports I am always using these), clothing, and other beauty products. I want this blog to be a place for people, especially girls and women to connect with someone who knows what they are going through. 

And when we reach 50 bloglovin followers, I am going to hold a giveaway! So start spreading the word!

Thank you all for reading!
Love from the lizards
X Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment