Monday, June 17, 2013

Clothes: Motel Rocks

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite companies with all of you lovely people.
The company is "Motel" or "Motel Rocks." It is a London based company that makes clothing and accessories. While they are based in London, they do sell internationally through their website.

Here is the Website: http://www.motelrocks.com/shop/

I love the way they push the boundaries. They play with vintage styles, country styles, hard-core rock styles, and beyond. A personal favorite right now is the polka dot pattern. I love the versatility of polka dots and how timeless they are.

The last time I wore Motel was for my "King of Hearts" dance. I wore one of their dresses. It was a tight place dress with a sweetheart neckline. The back was very low and then had four different colored stripes going across it. It was fun, flirty, and I got tons of compliments.

One thing you will notice looking around the website is the price of these clothes. But don't worry, I'm here to save the day! If you enter the code "emilydolphin266" you will get 20% of your order! How sweet is that! And this is not a one time deal, if you like what you see and continue to place orders, every time you will get at least 20% off, sometimes they even pump it up to 25% or 30%.

I do hope you enjoy your new clothes. Keep an eye out for a new DIY and adventure article coming soon!

- Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment