Monday, June 17, 2013

Clothing: Motel Continued!

So, continuing from my early post I have styled a Party outfit using Motel clothes and accessories


This is my entry into the "Motel Party Wear" contest that is going on right now with the Motel street teamers!

Motel is also running a 50% off sale right now! Way cool right?! So I suggest ya'll go check it out, buy some amazing new wear and party it up this summer! And don't forget to use "emilydolphin266" at checkout.

Quick other announcement, I have joined bloglovin! You can all now follow me by clicking on the bloglovin button the right side of the screen! Feel free to leave your blog in the comments and I would be happy to follow you back!

I think blogging is so unique as it connects people all over the world. I only have 14 views on my blog right now, but 9 are from the USA (My home!), 3 are from Great Britain, and 1 is from Germany! That is something beautiful and empowering!

Later Dolls!
-Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment