Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fashion: Karma Clothing (Wishlist)

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I have been super post crazy this week! This is just to make up for two weeks later this summer when I won't be on at all.
   Right now I want to talk about a brand that I love, and I am dying to get my hands on more of, Karma Clothing. Karma Clothing is a brand that pushes the boundaries, plays with different styles, colors, and fabrics, and makes something that everyone can enjoy. I have spent a good hour just today browsing their website, especially the sale section. I mean, who does't love a good sale? Here is my wish list right now
 Can you say crazy fun? Lounge in it during the day and dress it up at night
The best part? The price
$6.50
 Classy and Scandalous at the same time? I'm in
$11.06
 Who doesn't love a Maxi? I am personally obsessed with Mint at the moment so this is perfecto!
$11.70
And my personal favorite. I am envious of anyone who owns this.
$18.17

   Karma Clothing has a 15% discount for students, and a HUGE sale section. There is something for everyone, and for cheap too. Which is your favorite Karma Clothing item? Make sure you stop by their website at karmaclothing.co.uk.

XO Mi Amor!
- Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

P.S. My blogging and linking skills are getting better, eh? :)

3 comments: