Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blog: the young and the braless

So I know I have blogged a lot these past few days but I had to let you guys now about this blog. It is run by two twins under the names chi & gi. They do a lot of fashion and photography posts. They also recently designed and created costumes for a play at their college. Super cool right!?
Here is their blog: http://theyoungandthebraless.blogspot.com/

They also started a new thing today called "saucey speaks" which you can to under the "saucey speaks" tab below the banner. Saucey came out with her first piece today and I have to say, I am in love. It was devastatingly truthful and beautifully written. Here is my favorite piece of it, though you will have to read the whole piece to understand it fully:

"Death is basically it after college. But fuck being scared shitless, there was the abortion, start-up and blood stained fraternity boy's bed sheet situations, so just put on your Jackie Os and deal with it like a Kennedy. " - Saucey

Beautiful, no? I'm so excited to read more! I would definitely recommend following them, I guarantee it will be worthwhile. I hope ya'll enjoy!


Love!
-Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment