Thursday, June 20, 2013

Beauty: "Alien" Perfume

   Now I am no perfume expert, but I can tell you that "Alien" by Thierry Mugler is the greatest smelling perfume that I have ever encountered. I used to dance with a girl who used "Alien" and I always loved the smell. About two years ago, I was at Nordstroms when behold, I saw mountains of the gold and purple bottles. Of course I bought one! I have worn this perfume for the past two years and it still strikes me how lovely it smells. It seemed as though everyday at least one person stops me and tells me "Not to be creepy but you smell really good." After the 100th time it stopped being creepy and I resigned to the fact that I had the best smelling perfume in the world

   According to the history on the Thierry Mugler Website it was inspired by the Myth of the Alien Sun Goddess, "Thierry Mugler leads us towards a femininity derived from a world infused with bliss and spirituality, at the crossroads between what is real and extraordinary." If that doesn't intrigue you, I don't know what will. The perfume has notes of Sambac Jasmin, Cashmeran, and white amber. The perfume is pure beauty right down to the core.

   An important thing to remember about perfumes is that what works for one person may not work for another. Perfumes combine with the scent of the person to create the scent that everyone smells so it is important to try different perfumes to find the right one for you.

   I would definitely recommend trying "Alien" or one of Thierry Muglers other perfumes such as "Angel" or "Womanity"

And If anybody has tried "Alien Aquachic" "Alien Essence Absolue" "Alien Elixir Prodige" "Alien Taste of Fragrance" "Alien Fragrance of Leather" or "Alien Liqueurs de Parfums" please let me know how you like them. I would love to try any of these but don't want to invest in big bottles until I hear some reviews.

Happy Smelling!
XOXO
- Miss Marvelous Misadventures
Emily

Thierry Mugler Site: http://www.mugler.com/us/en/
Alien Perfume: http://www.muglerstoreusa.com/Alien-Eau-de-Parfum-Spray/M010401002,en_US,pd.html?start=12

No comments:

Post a Comment